RE: [IP] Warning/Reminder: Read those Insulin Labels!!

From: Michael Kurtis (email @ redacted)

I pick up my Humalog vials (for pump)and pen (fall back in lieu of syringes
in case the pump fails) from my Pharmacy, Diabetic and Prescription Center.
I have had one similar experience picking up my insulin. I was given all 6
vials of 70/30 in their original boxes taped together with the pharmacy
label covering the box description. The label correctly showed my
prescription for Humalog. When I got home I opened up the first box and
went back to find they had 3 regualr Humalog, and ordered the remainder for
me to pick up during the week.