[IP] lanset changing schedule

    Most people here have found that changing the lancet every time or every
day is a waste. Most experienced T1s and T2s change every few months. I
change maybe once or twice a year and have not had any problems. When i
checked on them I found that Bd lancet prices to be high.  According to
previous discussions on this list the manufacturer's ads have been pretty
much discredited.