Re: [IP] insurance

Where are you?  I also have serious concerns about insurance.  I am in
Klamath Falls, Or., and will be getting the pump in a couple of weeks, and my
 current insurance pays 80% (which I thought was pretty good!). The bank I work
is self-insured, and everyone is so concerned about costs that I am actually
nervous about this.  I don't want to hide the pump, but when someone sees it
and says what's that, and I say an insulin pump, I am sure that I will be able
 to read the question on their face (how much did that cost?). And what if they
actually ask me?  Also, I was planning on quitting my job in about 6 months,
and am concerned about obtaining other insurance (I don't plan to go back to
work, unless I have to due to insurance).  Does anyone have any ideas for me?
I'd sure appreciate all comments.
Thanks!  Felice