Re: [IP]ExtendBar diabetic snack

I have been using the Extend snack and meal bars for about a year now.  My
Dr. told me about them for in between meal lows or for a quick snack food.
They don't have an astronomical amount of sugar or carbs, so, they won't
mess up your basal rates at all.  You may also want to try the Glucerna
snack and meal bars.  They're basically the same thing as the Extend bars.

Don Yates
Dx 1974, Started pumping 1993

Has anyone tried these snack bars. If so, how do you like it.

I just received a brochure in the mail about them. ON how they can help
stabilize one's sugar.