[IPn] First weekend was great

Hi everyone,

First an update on the chats....

    The Animas Chat for Nov 4, 2003 at 9pm EST,  has been moved to
Nov 18, 2003 at 9pm EST, 8pm CST, 7pm MST, 6pm PST. So the Topic of
the chat will be about the NEW ANIMAS Pump, come learn about this new
product. IP Host is Steve Pearl.

Now on to the pledge drive.......

The first weekend of the pledge drive was great. We managed to raise
$115 of the $250 challenge from PHILADELPHIA and with your help I'm
sure we can raise the remaining $135 by tomorrow.

Can you spare a nickle a day for Insulin Pumpers, how about 10
cents??  That's how little it would cost for you to make an annual
contribution of $15 to $25 to help make sure Insulin Pumpers is here
tomorrow and the next day for YOU. Your support is vital for the
continuation of this service so pitch in and do your part.

Make your matching contribution or sustaining gift by visiting the
Insulin Pumpers donation page at:

To set an example for others to follow, make a challenge to the
other forum members to MATCH your gift, use the Insulin Pumpers
challenge page at:

Insulin Pumpers
558 Valley Way
Milpitas, CA 95035