I ordered more BD strips from MiniMed today.   I have had 7 E-3 messages with
the new BD Meter, my 5th.   I find that if I keep my finger   with the blood
steady and I move the meter and strip to it at 30 degree angle I get less
 E-3s. I dunno. I will keep the Ultra as my backup. The gal at MiniMed did
say that she would note the problems I have been having with the BD Meter.

I find that the ExtendBars do raise my BG more than I want and I still like
the Glucernas the best.   Glucernas sure taste better.

email @ redacted
Jim Durr, Ogdensburg, NY