[IP] Re: ketones

Jan already explained the separate strips for bgs and ketones...
 This kind of meter would come in handy during the night when you test your
kid's bg (not necessarily with the Precision XTra meter)...if it is high you
could then do a fingerstick for ketones with this meter and not wake them up.
But, it may not be cost effective for everyone...the strips are expensive and
there are only 8 in a vial (last I knew.)