Re: [IP] Here is a question for all those Cosmo pump users......

Don't worry about learning it.  I have a super diabetes educator and she lets
me call her at anytime.  I also had a problem this weekend and called the
 company. They have a 24/7 tech support and were wonderful. Good luck and I will
be praying for you and your family.  Believe me, I am the biggest chicken and
it is fantastic.