[IP] Alert dog? What's that?

WJ (who recently got to see the ER guys)

and  aren't you thankful that you still have them and that they can help you
with this unpredictable-ness of your diabeasties?

I am SO thankful for my 'alert dog' and of course hubby, who has to answer
the alert dog's whining for lows :-)

Those of you who have more predictable D, be thankful for that!!!

Michelle