[IP] Re: Lows at Night

WJ (who recently got to see the ER guys)

and  aren't you thankful that you still have them and that they can help you
with this unpredictable-ness of your diabeasties?

I am SO thankful for my 'alert dog' and of course hubby, who has to answer
the alert dog's whining for lows :-)

Those of you who have more predictable D, be thankful for that!!!