[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V7 #628

In a message dated 11/2/2003 7:13:54 PM Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:
From: Billie <email @ redacted>
Subject: [IP] George-humor

George, your humor is priceless, you put a smile on my face, thanks! This
reminded me of going to a nutrition seminar and being told that Type 1
can be cured by proper diet and herbs, etc. Of course I had to put in my 2

That reminds me of the time my husband was seeing a chiropractor, who said
that with spine manipulation, he could cure diabetes. If only life was so easy!