[IP] Re: Lows at Night

>Re: [IP] lows at night & being a kid with diabetes

My mom and Dad *still* wakes me up at night from time to time.  If one of
them wakes up (for whatever reason) they check on me.  They know that if
they touch my hand or arm and I don't move or if I'm clammy/sweaty, that I'm
low.  When that happens (and it does, frequently) they wake me up (if they

Weird Jenn
email @ redacted

Concerned that messages may bounce because your Hotmail account has exceeded
its 2MB storage limit? Get Hotmail Extra Storage!