Re:[IP]then and now (was lows at night & being a kid with diabetes)

 That's some memory you have there! I'm glad we only had to boil the syringes on
the stove. :>)

 It seemed so wasteful when they came out with the disposable syringes. LOL -
and the urine test strips were a pretty good upgrade from the hot testing

 Who would have thought that we would be doing home glucose testing? The pump is
the most wonderful thing that has ever happened to me. I wouldn't want to go
back to injections even temporarily. And the possibility that we could see a
closed loop system is just mind-boggling!

 In a message dated 11/3/2003 2:55:07 PM Eastern Standard Time, RCampb8681