[IP] Re: ketones

SSP-AZ wrote, in part:
> I would personally not waste the energy with the meter that measures your
>  ketones. You do NOT have to measure your ketones every time you test your

On the meter that tests for ketones, it does not test each time. There are
separate sticks for BGs and separate sticks for ketones. You tell the meter
which you want to do. The idea of testing urine with the
individually-wrapped Ketostix is great - if you still have urine output and
no kidney failure. YMMV :-(((

When you pee, think of me and Praise the Lord YOU can