[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V7 #628

>One question for those who are Hyperthyroid? Kevin's bg's are consistently
>HIGH in the last few weeks since we found out about the Graves

Wish I had an answer for you (sorry) but it only brings up another question.
I am starting on synthoid because an ultra sound showed some goiters.  What
can I expect to happen to my blood sugars?  My doctor's nurse called and
relayed a message that he is not happy with my HA1C.   This is the same
doctor that is putting me on synthoid.  He's an endo.  Shouldn't he realize
that the sugars are high due to the thyroid problem or am I wrong?

Type 1  Diagnosed at age 47.  Pumping for over a year with Paradigm 511