Re: [IP] travel with a spare pump

SSPAZ said:
"when I am abroad"

I reply:

Sara - I don't think you're a broad - I think you're a
bit more refined than that!! :)

And, yes, I've missed you.  It's hard keeping the
attitude alone!

Last time I was in Italy (just about 3 years ago) I
didn't even THINK about needing a back-up pump.  I
always pack a package of syringes & I have a bottle of
insulin - I would be good to go regardless of what
could happen.  Never even crossed my mind that my pump
might fail.

-gail

=====
-gail in denver