[IP] Re: lows at night and being a kid with diabetes

>>From: "ABD" <email @ redacted>
Do you know which year/month this article was published in the Diabetes
Forrest 23 dx 99
Griffin 15 dx 90<<

Hi Anna,

The article was published a while ago, maybe 2-3 years ago.  I
specifically put that magazine in a special place so it wouldn't get
thrown out but can't remember where and I've not been able to find
it.  Jan Chait, one of our list members, is an editor.  Perhaps she
has more info on how to determine which issue the article was in.  Or
maybe contact someone at Diabetes Interview through their website and
ask them.  If you do get the info, would you let me know?  I'd like
to purchase that issue again since it's unlikely I'm going to find
the one I already have.  : )

Cindy, mom to 17 y/o Noah