Re: [IP] NEED HELP ON WEIGH GAIN

Wayne,

Here is what I found in my USDA database for foods.  It would seem like your
wine is not a huge culprit in your insulin use as far as carbs go, and
calories for that matter.

If you have a PDA, I'd suggest going to www.usda.gov   You can download
their data base and find out facts on a lot of other foods as well.

I have that and the EZ Manager Plus from Animas.  I am mostly using EZ
Manager Plus to keep track of my BGs and insulin use though, even though it
has a database of foods as well.

Good luck!

Chris

1 fluid oz   0.24                                                 20
calories
1 glass  (35 fluid oz) 0.82                                 20 calories
100 grams    0.8                                                 68 calories

Focus on the journey, not the destination. Joy is found not in
finishing an activity but in doing it.

Author Greg Anderson