[IP] Cosmo pump users.....Kelly.....

 Kelly, I just rec'd my Cosmo and am really impressed with the instructions that
comes with it. You will receive a CD plus the regular instruction book, lots of
diagrams and visual help. Just put the CD in your computer and grab the pump and
follow directions, you will have 2 options as for continuous play or the CD will
stop after each set of instructions. Just this little bit of "hands on" will
help immensely when you go in for your classes. Don't do anything with the
reservoir, this you should learn from the CDE or whoever is teaching you class.

 You'll feel a lot better just learning how to set the time and date on the pump
( this is pretty much all the CD teaches) and have an idea of what the pump
offers when you go to class. Best of luck and good luck with those hormones!