[IP] re: ultraflex

<<<<<<<From: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V7 #628
I have been having multiple promlems with the Disetronic Unlta Flex
devise. I is sometimes close to impossible to peel off the paper
Last week a phone answerer up there told me I was the only one who have
complained about this. He did send me replacements, but the problem
Any comments?>>>>>>>>

I can't believe someone told you noone ever complained about this.
I have in the past but they had improved it to the point it is rarely a
problem now
for me.  Maybe you got a lot of older ones?
I don't know but the comment that you were the only one who had ever
about it is untrue.  Unless of course he was talking about his personal
not the companies and he himself had never had anyone complain to him
about it.

I hope the new ones work much better for you.
I love my ultra flex!

pumping since 08-00