From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf Of
email @ redacted
Sent: Sunday, November 02, 2003 10:37 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V7 #628

I have been having multiple promlems with the Disetronic Unlta Flex infusion
devise.  I is sometimes close to impossible to peel off the paper backing.
Last week a phone answerer up there told me I was the only one who have ever
 complained about this. He did send me replacements, but the problem
persists.
Any comments?