From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf Of Wayne
Sent: Monday, 3 November 2003 5:10 AM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] RE: Infusion site

I am pretty new to pumping but would like to use my legs. Can someone help
with the location that best works. I have tried 2 times and was getting high
readings so I took them out. I uses the upper butt which gives me excellent
absorption. Would prefer the leg, I tried pretty high up and looked for the
fatty part. I do weigh 300 lbs but have worked out allot on a treadmill.
Maybe too much