[IP] Re: Ultraflex Set problems

>I have been having multiple promlems with the Disetronic Unlta Flex infusion
>devise.  I is sometimes close to impossible to peel off the paper backing.
>Last week a phone answerer up there told me I was the only one who have ever
 > complained about this. He did send me replacements, but the problem persists.
>Any comments?

You were the only one who had ever complained to him about it?  I
guess he's only been on the job for a day then!   I've been using
them for over a year and still have problems removing the rear paper
cover that is pressed into the pad.  The paper still splits apart
sometimes.  I always remove that portion first as that allows me to
grab the set firmly from the front, or to take tweezers or a pen
knife to lift off the paper cover on the rear after it has split.

(still prefer it over other sets)