Re: [IP] Re: quicksets and the cosmo: impossible?

 Essentials, aka silohettes or tenders, are sets that are inserted at a 20 to 40
degree angle and the cannula is around 18mm long. Typically used in leaner
individuals or more active ones that require some anchoring of their sites. The
Quickset is a 90 degree set. It has a 6-9mm cannulas. Most sets disconnect at
the body. Let me know if this helps or not. Trent

 Michelle & Howard Schlight <email @ redacted> wrote:Insulin Pumpers is made
possible by your tax deductible contributions.

for those of you who are new to pumping (that would be ME!!) could some one
'older' and more versed in these things, please explain (simple terms) the
difference between the Essentials (Deltec Cozmo brand) and the quicksets?

who has never seen anything but the Essentials that came with my Cozmo, they
have short 'teflon' cannulas and they disconnnect from th e tubing right at
the body