[IP] Re: backup plan for pump failure= which insulin to use?

>>>I have never had to go on shots due to pump falure.  I was wondering
insulin combination do most people use.  I always have humalog on hand for
pump and I thought that I could give shots of humalog every four hours as my
 basals and additional shots of humalog for meals. I would hope to get a new
pump in two days

You are certainly doing exactly what I would do! I sure don't want to
re-introduce any kind of long-acting insulin back into my body after going
20 years without one. Those things overlap and linger and all sorts of stuff
that can wreak havoc with a bod, then go back to short-acting a day or so
later. Keep the thought you have, girl!

The short fortune-teller who escaped from prison was a small medium at