Date: Sat, 1 Nov 2003 12:07:33 -0500 (EST)
From: Jef <email @ redacted>
Subject: [IP] CA insurance options?

Anyone paying for insurance out of pocket in California? I'm getting a
little fed up with my high priced CORBRA payments and want to see if
anyone has recommendations.

There are several plans here:

They don't seem so bad, but can anyone help with some suggestions?
Anything in particular I should be worried about when trying to get a
plan? (Sorry for the ignorance, I've been getting health insurance for
corporat world.)

Any suggestions would help.

- -Jef