[IP] Re: Here is a question for all those Cosmo pump users..........

Kelly, you will do FINE!!!

Read everything that comes with the pump, look at everything, and then put
in a dummy battery, turn it on and run through the screens to see how they
look and to make sure you know where the ones you can get to without
actually using it, look!!

let her do the same, and then she should get used to carrying it around for
periods of time...............

you do not have to learn all of it at once, you will learn those things
applicable to NOW, and as things change, you evil learn how to do them...

you will all THREE do just fine....change is hard, but well worth the

(who is loving her Cozmo!!)