Re: [IP] thigh sites

 I've tried using the upper part of my rear and I had the same problem running
into the 300's. I have found that the abdomen is the best place.

 Kathy Bruckmeyer <email @ redacted> wrote:Insulin Pumpers is made
possible by your tax deductible contributions.

Hi Spot and others.....

I seem to find when I use top of thighs as sites, that they either don't
last too long or they don't absorb properly.

I've been running into the 300's for two days now, pumped tons of insulin,
still nothing...took a shot before dinner instead of pumping and changed
site....very frustrating to only have to use lower abs as they are getting
totally wrecked.

Can't use anywhere else...no fat...what do others do???

Kathy Bruckmeyer

Do you Yahoo!?