[IP] re: CGMS for consumers

<<Subject: Re: [IP] CGMS for consumers
Is this just a sensor which will transmit directly to the pump by radio
waves like the meter ? I guess you change sensors every 5 days. How does
it implant?>>

Wayne, she said it goes in just like the cannula for pumping but doesn't
have to be connected.  She didn't mention radio waves for it, just that
those blood sugars would
show up, I think she used the words be transmitted, on your pump and the
front of
the pump would have a readout you could see right on it.

I'm not the expert on it, just sharing what I was told,

pumping since 08-00