[IP] Here is a question for all those Cosmo pump users..........

ok folks, heres a question, My daughter Shelby 11, diagnosed 3 months has
selected the Cosmo pump and it will arrive tommarrow ( which we greatly
 anticipate )and then her dad and I are supposed to start classes ( 2 of them, 3
 ea.) on how to use it. after we do the classes, shes to go into the hospital to
have it put in. My question is, is this hard to learn? Im not exactly a
 rocket scientist, Will I get this? I know I dont have a choice, I have to GET
but still it would be encouraging to know that it wont be terribly hard to
 learn. PLease be honest here, Thank you. any tips or hints? Learning this
was hard enough. Im still getting the hang of it, the only reason our endo.
 is giving her a pump so soon is she swings wildly from hi to lo, were on Lantus
and novolg pen. Hes never put a pump in anyone less than 6 mo. diagnosed.
Shell be the 1st. He says it puberty hormones....yuk!