Re: [IP] George-humor

>  George, your humor is priceless, you put a smile on my face, thanks! This
>reminded me of going to a nutrition seminar and being told that Type
>1 diabetics
>can be cured by proper diet and herbs, etc. Of course I had to put
>in my 2 cents
>worth and was totally ignored by the speaker. A Type 1 persona was sitting
>across from me and we just sat there and shook our heads. This is no different
>than telling an amputee that they can grow an new appendage.

Thank you, Billie.  If you like, I'll try to figure out a price for
it!   ;>)     Actually, credit must be due to whoever came up with
the line "if you tell me to take my pump off during surgery, why
don't you make non-diabetics remove their pancreas?"   I can't quite
remember who it was (Hillary Syndrome) but figure it was either Jan
Hughey or Sara Smarty Pants!  If credit is due to someone else, my
apologies!    :>)