[IP] thigh sites

Hi Spot and others.....

I seem to find when I use top of thighs as sites, that they either don't
last too long or they don't absorb properly.

I've been running into the 300's for two days now, pumped tons of insulin,
still nothing...took a shot before dinner instead of pumping and changed
site....very frustrating to only have to use lower abs as they are getting
totally wrecked.

Can't use anywhere else...no fat...what do others do???

Kathy Bruckmeyer