RE: [IP] Re-triggering?

Your fingers are re-triggering or freezing???

Geez, I know I had carpal tunnel surgery on both hands years and years ago
and it came back.

I was told quite recently, after having 4 digits on one hand done, that "I
might as well get it over with and have all four done so I don't have to
come back.".....

No one has EVER told me that trigger finger comes back!!!

Oh please, don't burst my bubble!  Here I thought I had one problem totally
taken care of for life!!!  AGHHHH!!!

Kathy Bruckmeyer