[IP] quicksets and the cosmo: impossible?

hi there all,

i got my pump!! im in the process of wearing (not hooked up). I was
relieved to find i could stick in a camisole between my breasts and take a
nap- I was worried it would bother me while sleeping. Anyway: question: In
my box, I also got some infusion sets- called "essentials." However, I've
only been trained on the quicksets, and at this point in my evolution as a
pumper, id like to stick with them. When the (very nice) lady called me
about training me, she said deltec only made these silhouette type infusion
sets, and I have to buy my stuff from them. I still like the cosmo, but im
worried i can't buy the sets I like. Does anyone use the quickset with the
Cosmo? If so, who do you order from?