Re: [IP] Novolog & Disetronic Pump D-tron Plus

Karan asked about filling D-tron Plus cartridges with
Novolog and the pain-in-the-rear factor.

Gail replies:

I use Novolog in my D-tron Plus.  I fill 10 cartridges
at a time (3 bottles of insulin) and keep them in the
'fridge until I need them.

I DO NOT follow the directions provided by Disetronic.
 The red filling aparatus is NOT user-friendly.

I came up with an alternative way to fill the
cartridges which both my local sales rep and the local
trainer endorse - but it is NOT endorsed by
Disetronic.  My method takes about 1 minute per
cartridge.

If you want me to send you directions on how to fill
the cartridges pain-lessly - please e-mail me
off-list.

-gail

=====
-gail in denver