Re: [IP] lows at night & being a kid with diabetes

Sybil
This seems  to me to be an awful lot of responsibility for a 9 yr old.
Why on earth would someone make a child wholly responsible for their own
care with a disease that at the time was so life threatening.
Cyndy,
. She kept a close eye on me, but I also do not recall her ever waking
> me  during the night. There were times when I would wake up shaking, but I
knew what to do, so no one else had to get up.  I was taught at the age of 9
that I had  to do things to take care of myself and my disease; I could do
it better than  anyone else!