Re: [IP] Ketones - Should I be concerned about them?

It would make U feel better, it is for your benefit to have meter.
Keep bugging office, they can mail you a perscription.  &/or write note
with your concerns.  Tell him noone is always around to read a urine
strips  & you have run ketones before when you had high Bgs.
Also let him know your ins covers that meter.  Linda