Re: [IP] Chris, Your response to Brent

I have two cats, 1 10year old and another 13 year old.  I love them dearly,
and was a broken man for each time one of them got out of the house for a few
days.  As much as I love my pets, I'm not ready to put myself into financial
ruin for them.   If I had easy access to a $5000 pump for either of them should
they come down with diabetes, I wouldn't hesitate to get one.  If I had trouble
feeding myself, children, or my wife, it would be a different story.

Too bad I didn't see Chris' response to my responses to a situation I don't
currently find myself in.  It's still fun to see what people assume is or is
not currently in my life based upon what I post to this forum.  I tend to play
devil's advocate and not post overly emotional reponses.  Get out of them
what you want.