Re: [IP] Novolog & Disetronic Pump D-tron Plus

Filling cartridges is no big deal.
I fill 6 cartridges at a time.  5 fit into an empty insulin box.  I keep
them in fridge.
I guess I am collecting the filling needles, only use 1 per filling session.
There is a pharmacy in town that fills cartridges, can buy Novolog
filled cartridges if I choose (with insurance.)  Linda K
I use an H-tron (Disetronic).