[IP] Freestyle Flash meter also Hyperthyroid

If anyone wants to know...you can get the Freestyle Flash meter at 50/50
Pharmacy as well!

One question for those who are Hyperthyroid? Kevin's bg's are consistently
HIGH in the last few weeks since we found out about the Graves. We have since
upped his basals by 150% and dropped the bolus ratios and fixed the correction
ratio...have others had to do this as well or are we dealing with a growth
spurt that just seemed coincidental?

Mom to Kevin