[IP] George-humor

 George, your humor is priceless, you put a smile on my face, thanks! This
reminded me of going to a nutrition seminar and being told that Type 1 diabetics
can be cured by proper diet and herbs, etc. Of course I had to put in my 2 cents
worth and was totally ignored by the speaker. A Type 1 persona was sitting
across from me and we just sat there and shook our heads. This is no different
than telling an amputee that they can grow an new appendage.

"Personally I want
the person that sells this either tarred and feathered, or preferably
have their pancreas removed and let them cure themselves.