Re: [IP] Novolog & Disetronic Pump D-tron Plus

I use the H-tron with Humalog so I have to fill my cartridges anyway; however
it has been mentioned that I might do better with Novolog and I would like to
use the updated pump with prefilled cartridges when it becomes available
 again. Just tell me what you need me to do and I would be glad to help. Would
need an address, etc.

In a message dated 11/2/03 8:40:01 AM Central Standard Time,