[IP] Novolog & Disetronic Pump D-tron Plus

 My daughter, age 9 is switching from Humalog to Novolog on the Disetronic Pump.
We will need to fill the cartridges since Novolog doesn't have a pre-filled 3
mml cartridge. Is this a big deal to anyone? I will be writing to Novolog to ask
when this will become a part of the offering and was wondering if there was
anyone else who would be interested to support this topic. Thank you. Karan

Take care,
email @ redacted

Do you Yahoo!?