From: email @ redacted
Date: Saturday, November 01, 2003 11:35:38 PM
To: insulin-pumpers
Cc: Linda Zottoli
Subject: [IP] Re-triggering?

Anyone else had a finger that had been operated on for trigger finger
begin to catch again? My operation was mid-September, and I first
noticed it catching again last Wednesday, 6 weeks later, just as the
swelling had finally gone down. Saw the hand therapist Friday, who
suggested partial splinting to keep it from being too inflamed till I
can talk to the surgeon <sigh>. Will also, as it happens, be seeing
the rheumatologist this week, but wondered if anyone here could give me
any insight from their experience.

Linda Z

sg-0.gif]

IMSTP.gif]