From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of
email @ redacted
Sent: Sunday, November 02, 2003 12:14 AM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] Other pump experiences?

Then what would you do if it is say 9:00 PM on a New Year's eve night,
we will also say is Friday, and your pump stops; you can't get it
 again no matter what. So Saturday is New Year's Day, then the pump
can't ship you a new one until at least Monday, if even then.  So you
have to
 do without a pump from Friday night until at least Tuesday and my guess
is that
you would have to go longer.

Another assumption. You go out of the country on vacation; you drop the
(it CAN happen) and it is damaged beyond repair.  You are thousands of
away from home and your doctor with no backup.  What would you do?

You bet I think it's a big deal having a backup pump; it's not just
nice; it
IS necessary.

In a message dated 11/1/03 9:31:14 PM Central Standard Time,