Re: [IP] Other pump experiences?

If Jenny's pump stopped on a weekend,  she would probably go back to
shots for three days. Animas would ship one overnight delivery (by
Tuesday). In all likelihood, the Animas rep would have one to loan for
the three days. When we travel, we get a loaner from Animas and send it
back when we no longer need it. I think most pump companies do this. We
have never needed the loaner and we have done this numerous times.

I would not give up Animas's customer service or waterproofness just to
have a second pump all the time.