Re: [IP] Other pump experiences?

Then what would you do if it is say 9:00 PM on a New Year's eve night, which
we will also say is Friday, and your pump stops; you can't get it started
 again no matter what. So Saturday is New Year's Day, then the pump manufacturer
can't ship you a new one until at least Monday, if even then.  So you have to
 do without a pump from Friday night until at least Tuesday and my guess is that
you would have to go longer.

Another assumption. You go out of the country on vacation; you drop the pump
(it CAN happen) and it is damaged beyond repair.  You are thousands of miles
away from home and your doctor with no backup.  What would you do?

You bet I think it's a big deal having a backup pump; it's not just nice; it
IS necessary.

In a message dated 11/1/03 9:31:14 PM Central Standard Time,