[IP] Re-triggering?

Anyone else had a finger that had been operated on for trigger finger
begin to catch again?  My operation was mid-September, and I first
noticed it catching again last Wednesday, 6 weeks later, just as the
swelling had finally gone down.  Saw the hand therapist Friday, who
suggested partial splinting to keep it from being too inflamed till I
can talk to the surgeon <sigh>.  Will also, as it happens, be seeing
the rheumatologist this week, but wondered if anyone here could give me
any insight from their experience.

Linda Z