[IP] Physicians and pumps

> From: "Juan Antonio Dominion" <email @ redacted>
> Subject: 50% of T1 med professionals use pumps

> I have to ask this.  Does it seem to anyone else that 50% is a
> relatively low number of medical professionals that use the pump?  It
> just seems to me that it would be higher.

Hi Juan,

I tend to agree with you.  I wonder how many T1 or T2, diabetic physicians, or
others on insulin, such as CDEs, who require insulin themselves and who treat
diabetes, are given a pump, at no cost, for promotion?

The above group would undoubtedly have a higher percentage of pumpers as
compared to the reported 50% of "all medical professionals".