[IP] carpal symptoms

I have had 2 carpal tunnel surgeries and 8 trigger finger, all before i went
on the pump no problems since.

 But I am sure that the pump is not the solution to your carpal tunnel? I have
it in both hands, more so in my right hand, but surgery is not an option at the
moment. I just deal with it. It can take years of repetitive movement or just a
day of the same movement to get carpal tunnel.